Friday, June 27, 2014

Review: White Is for Magic (Blue Is for Nightmares #2)


493124White Is for Magic by Laurie Faria Stolarz


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Fan girl squeals throughout the whole time!. Tripped out A LOT since I read this at night. In the dark. *Chills* Really got my heart pumping, crazy-awesome!.

Really liked the story line. The past, present, and future clashes all together and come into question. What is happening? Why it's happening? What is real and what is not? Stacy cannot answer these questions without the help of her friends and mother, and add in a mysterious new face boy. Is he telling the truth? Can she trust him? Stacy already is feeling physically under the weather caused by night terrors, now she has to remember something from the past, because its effecting the present, and mystery boy dreams of her fututre. The cherry on top of it all is that there are crazy-obsessed weirdos trying to reenact what happened the year before.

I don't know how many times I had to read about Stacy's dreams with one eye open and laying in bed with the covers high above my chin. The details were so good. I was literally sucked in to their world and experiencing everything right along with Stacy and her friends. The clues made me think so many things about most of the characters and shed a light on them that will forever let me see them differently and not really as fond of them as before

I love when PJ talks, so goofy. Drea just made me dislike her even more. I just wanted to punch Chad in the face. I wanted to do even worse to Cory, Tobias and their gang, ugh!..

I wanted to run away with Jacob, the new mystery boy that kept scarying Stacy almost every time the met and giving her a heart attack. Yep, he his my favorite character for this book. Stacy's mom made me fustrated at first, but then she became tolerable after she began opening up to Stacy.

I still want to run away with Jacob. Body paint!. Haha

Overall, I had a blast gasping and laughing all with one eye open people (Ha! Beat that!). Not so much when I had to look over my shoulder when I got up to go to the restroom. The characters were lively and enjoyable, never a dull moment. Thanks to the author for their hardwork, keep writing!.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment