Monday, June 30, 2014

Review: Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades #2)

11857408

Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book made me actually consider becoming an entrepreneur, I might change the major I intended on going to college for from Japanese to Business & Marketing. *laughs* Or I might just become a writer, author, whatever it is too publish some of my work. Or maybe work at a publishing agency after college.

My first intended major was English, but I didn't think I would be able to become a well known author to actually do well, so my safety net was to become an English teacher since my English teacher never failed to let me know that I wrote 'extremely well'. But I don't know... keep whoever reads this posted.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment