Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Review: Ethereal Underground


18749046Ethereal Underground by Brooke Kennedy


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


My emotions are telling me that this read was engaging, hilarious, intriguing, thrilling, and absolutely well written!.


Its very different from what I usually read. I like the author's creativity with the characters and the history behind it all that lead to what is going on now. Its a bit confusing at first because there's a lot being thrown in.. but once you get into it, all the pieces fall into place.

I love how fitting the mythical creatures were in the story, and totally the opposite from cliché and predictable. My favorite mythical creature in this story would have to be the author's depiction of a unicorn. LOVED IT.


This book always had an upbeat, never lagging, even when going into the history and background of why things are in the storyline. Everything was too interesting to consider a bore as most times when the author has to fill in the reader with the whole backdrop.

Never missed a beat either when things would get a little hot (pun intended).

Can't wait to read the next book in this series!. Ready for more adventures, thrilling near-death experiences, and witty comments!. 



View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment